• Develop, document, execute, and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and program calendar that supports and extends our breadth of network excellence, customer experience, products & services• Develop innovative recommendations and solutions for releasing content.• Translate brand needs into sound recommendations for content strategy, plans and tactical execution.• Develop a social plan for social selling, social advocacy & social media.• Develop and manage social, creative development, implementation, tracking and tools.• Keep up with latest advances in search advertising platforms and technology• Ensure integration of digital efforts into overarching marketing campaigns.• Establish KPIs for all content. Evaluate content against those KPIs and use this data assist with decision making.• Capture insights to develop targeted content that speaks directly to customer’s mindset• Ensure all content programs embrace monitoring, measurement, analysis and continuous optimization.• Provide leadership on marketing communication strategy across internal and external partners.• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including PR, collateral, digital, social media, newsletters, internal communication and more.• Select and manage external content vendors as appropriate.• Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and integrate learning into the overall marketing strategy.• Partner with internal teams and manage external vendors to execute web content, SEO, display, mobile and emerging online media campaigns.• Implement best practices and devise strategies to drive traffic and conversion.• Working with agency and internal teams, develop and implement strong digital creative and content, including landing pages, micro-sites, member portals, desktop and mobile applications, info-graphics and banner ads.• Cultivate a data-driven mentality with emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action.• Evaluate effectiveness of digital programs through metrics and analysis• Define and own digital marketing KPIs and budgets with the ultimate goal of measuring content effectiveness via attribution modeling• Contribute to the ideas, development, creation, and implementation of all customer facing marketing programs for the business and the company at large• Manage the digital and social media content budget.
• Bachelor Degree, MBA (preferred), Advanced qualification in Marketing and Digital Marketing highly preferred.• 8+ years of related work experience, and that experience in Telecommunications sector is highly valued.• Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, from an industry, marketer, consumer and publisher perspective.• Experience working with and managing advertising agency and internal cross-function teams in the development and implementation of marketing communications plans.• Open to Myanmar Nationalities.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In 1948, Manpower was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, by attorneys Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld.ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE:MAN), the world’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.With over 65 years of experience, we maintain the world’s largest and industry-leading network of more than 4,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of our 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.