- Lead the comprehensive development and effective implementation of policies and procedures to govern the procurement process for all goods and services across all Value Centers and Functions;- Lead the development of relevant policies and processes and provides all necessary support to the VCGMs and Function Heads;- Participate in Payment Processing activities' digitalization, source for digitalization of Procurement;- Facilitate and drive KBZ's strategy of achieving nation-wide financial inclusion,- Ensures that purchase orders and material requests are efficiently processed and urgent order for out-of-stock items are acted on and processed immediately to minimize business risk;- Assesses all risk management activities and compliance requirements related to the procurement of goods and services;- Assesses alternative sources of goods/services procurement with regard to cost, quality, time-to-service and credit facilities in order to ensure the delivery of cost-effective, value-adding procurement activities;- Provides full support to all Value Centre/Function at KBZ in ensuring the smooth executions of delivery from external vendors by building and maintaining strategic relationship with them,- Conducts due diligence for new contractors and suppliers according to the defined pre-qualification criteria, and ensures regular updating of and adherence to the list of approved contractors and suppliers that comply with KBZ Bank Limited's policies and procedures;- Supervises the preparation of required documents to ensure that satisfactory conditions are built into purchase contracts, in coordination with the Legal and Compliance Function;- Direct, manage and monitor negotiations with suppliers of major services and critical contracts prices, credit terms and other conditions of the agreement with the necessary Value Center/Function to optimize cost and ensure quality of delivery;- Monitor and evaluate the current status, performance, financial position and other contractual agreements of registered contractors/suppliers to ensure procurement of goods/services in line with approved delivery dates;- Ensure the process with contractors and suppliers are smoothened till payment is made, with regular follow-up/guidance and support to Payment Processing team,- Define goals and key performance indicator for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the bank's performance management process, and- Develop talent within the team by coaching to achieve the defined goals.
Accounting QualificationBachelor Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management with professional qualificationExperience-Highly proficient Microsoft office user especially in Excel, Word, Power Point,-Must have 10 years experience in logistics , supply chain management , operations management and warehousing and commercial role- At least 5 years of working experience in senior management with strong leadership skills.
* rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.