• Managing and leading the project management team.• Recruiting project staff and consultants.• Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.• Be accountable for the smooth planning, organizing and implementation of the overall project from design inception to completion.• Define key KPIs to be tracked by immediate superior within projects and ensures proper close-out of all projects and prioritization for strategic projects.• Responsible for providing technical and supervisory direction to the team in an assigned region, from design inception to completion.• Responsible for coordination and assist liaison with contractor and local authorities in planning and obtaining relevant approvals for development projects, building inspection and any other relevant matters.• Responsible for site management, work coordination and monitor the progress to ensure smooth implementation of project within specific timeline, budget, quality, safety & health and social responsibility requirement.• Providing status reports to the senior management regularly and seek approval for work execution.• Assigned work area and tasks may vary according to job requirements as instructed by the Management team.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in property development or project management(Preferable to have hospital construction experience)• Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities for maximum delivery result• Able to build effective and long-standing partnerships across with relevant stakeholders• Strong analytical skills and able to “deep dive” into the details while staying focused on the big picture and be able to conceptualize both problems and solutions• Must be prepared to define their position on significant issues and drive change when necessary• High standards of constructions work with successful execution experience in implementing of CONQUAS, QLASSIC etc. is preferable• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Structural, Architecture, Building or related discipline• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must)• Proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD, Microsoft Project applications
The benefit will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.