- To coordinate the day-to-day safety inspection on site- Assist HSE Manager and Group QHSE Department in all tasks related to implementation of health, safety and environmental management system at assigned duty station to ensure safe and healthy work environment.- To schedule safety inspection for each control unit to ensure mechanical, electrical, lifting and fire safety units.- To provide safety training to all workers including temporary labors and subcontract worker.- Inspect firefighting appliance and other safety first aid supplies regularly.- Explain health, safety and environmental rules and policies including disciplinary actions to all permanent and temporary workers.- Timely report “Anomaly”/ Non-conformity observed to concerned Department and copy sent to QHSE Department if the work-related activity is considered as high risk to health, safety and environment.- Assist Group QHSE Department in monitoring and control of waste water quality and the solid waste disposal as per HSE Monitoring plan and report the test results to QHSE Department.
- University Graduate- Preferable certification in OHSA or Environmental Safety.- Min 1 year relevant HS experience in Industry or other.- Top management qualitative assessment of willingness to learn, integrity and other relevant elements- Resource Efficiency and Pollution Prevention- Must be willing to travel and work any location.
*Year End Performance Bonus, Overtime Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution