• Understand each product and develop the strategy required to plan the promotional and marketing activities to penetrate the respective channels in a cost effective, impactful manner to maximize returns for the company and customers • Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned HORECA and Food Service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods • Responsible to acquire HORECA and Food Service accounts• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance • Identify market potential in order to establish new accounts, achieve HORECA and Food Service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals. • Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost• Manage consistently high service level in the trade to ensure total customer satisfaction• Ensure timely delivery of customers’ orders and address challenges that might cause any delay to the satisfaction of the customer and the trade• Ensure zero stock outs by liaising with principals to coordinate orders and shipments• Plan and execute promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development• Develop and execute effective HORECA and Food Service account-specific marketing & Sales programs• Conduct regular business review meetings to keep track of performance, competitors activities and tactics to stay ahead of the competition • Manage the Horeca team’s performance, enhance their skills and competencies• Carry out regular performance review using the appraisal tool to monitor progress and ensure the team meets their set targets within the required timelines and motivate them to reach targets
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification• Minimum 3 to 5 years sales & marketing experience handling HORECA, Food Service customers and FMCG in Myanmar • Must have extensive contacts and close relationships with hotels, restaurants, cafes (HORECA), pubs, bars, Myanmar Chef Association • Ability to deal at all levels from Executive chefs, Head Chefs, Purchasing Managers and Buyers. • Proven track record of achieving sales targets• Must speak and write English fluently • Proven track record in developing new sales channels, markets and achieving business results• Self starter, able to take initiative and work independently
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.