• Staff recruitment according to business and department needs • Perform as HR representative in interview panel for recruitment of key positions• Checking and managing about daily attendance for all employees • Manage employee leaves and leave record • Making salary payroll • Making Labor contract for all employees • Processing about making social security card, issuing card and monthly payment • Calculating and making payment for Income Tax • Coordinate with all level employee including Manger, Supervisor and other officer • Have to built good relationship with government officer relating with our business • Checking employee performance and interpersonal skill• Making HR documents when necessary • Updating Employees List and making detail information • Support for internal and external training, contact source, collect relevant documents and information, seek information • Coordinate to ensure performance management and to arrange training
• Bachelor degree in HR Field is more preferred.• Minimum Two year working experience in related field.• People who live in Mayangone, Insein , Hlaing Township are more preferred • Problem Solving Skill, Interpersonal Skill• Good Relationship Skill with any level • Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization • Must have fluent computer skill (Excel, Word, Power Point)• Must be good at English Language (Speaking, Writing)
* Team Leader Allowance* Bonus and Incentive* Reward for over performance* Monthly Dinner
* Join an experienced team * Make a difference * International Standard working
* Learn new skill on the job * Training Provided* Learn Micro finance Policy
Shinhan Bank established in 1982 and is one of South Korea’s leading financial institutions. Shinhan Bank is the subsidiary of Shinhan Financial Group. Shinhan Financial Group was listed as the Largest Market Capitalization among financial institutions in Korean equity market. And Shinhan Financial Group also ranked 1st palace for overall competitiveness among 5 financial groups in Korea.Shinhan Bank has 899 branches and offices in domestic and over 140 branches and subsidiaries in 19 countries. Shinhan Bank received the Foreign Bank License from Central Bank of Myanmar on 4th March 2016 and will open Shinhan Bank Yangon Branch in Myanmar soon.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.