• Manage all aspects of monthly payroll processing using excel spreadsheets and HRMS for both local & expat employees, including overtime, leave calculations, and the provision of compensation and benefits advice.• Process the final settlement payments for staff leaving the company.• Support regarding compensation and benefits through the provision of effective support as required and by providing timely and accurate responses to ad hoc HR queries.• To be in charge of tracking the HR Budget process working closely with HRD.• To assist HRD in the development of salary ranges parallel to corporate policy and local market.• To ensure that all compensation and benefit policies are in place.• Track all benefits contained in the budget forecast.• Compile any reports and returns as dictated by normal business practice.• Any other task as defined by ACS Management in line with the employee’s skills and experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English is essential for this position.• At least 2 years’ experience in Compensation and Benefit process.• 1-year experience in Telecom Industry is desirable.• Broad knowledge of the Labour Law.• An understanding of compensation and benefit schemes.• Excellent presentation skills.• Effective communication skills.• A working level in the MS Office suite and in particular excel.• Knowledge of working with HRMS systems is desirable.• Experience of controlling a budget.
Ferry Provided5 working days
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.