● Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs● Determine selection criteria● Source potential candidates through online channels ● Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews● Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements● Lead employer branding initiatives● Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events● Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates● Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities● Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges● Partner with marketing team to develop and execute tactical social media strategies to increase connection and engagement to potential talent pipelines.● Developing and organizing engagement programs● Promote Shop as the employer of choice to all potential candidates by providing information regarding the company culture, benefits and opportunity● Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities● Other duties as business dictate
● Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist● Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods● Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills● A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations● Excellent organizational and time management skills● Creative thinker and proactive problem solver● Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks ● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload● Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A chance to learn in the biggest E-commerce Company in Myanmar
- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.