You will be responsible for implement the budgeting and recordkeeping procedures to ensure efficient coordination of various departmental and designated accounts. Maintains accurate information regarding the financial status of the cost center, advises HR Director regarding financial decisions. Prepares a variety of reports and spreadsheets. ResponsibilitiesEnsures efficient coordination of various cost center, departmental and designated accounts by implementing budgeting systems and financial records which are compatible with the accounting and reporting systems.Prepare and interprets monthly budget reports and advises the cost center head regarding financial decisions by providing accurate information regarding the status of individual accounts and the cost center as a whole.Assists HR Director in annual budgeting and financial planning by providing allocation and expense projections.Provides assistance to the HR Director by collecting, organizing, and analyzing statistical data for the preparation of reports, establishing reporting deadlines for cost center staff providing data for these reports.Utilizes effective interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to handle trouble-shooting tasks assigned by the HR Director by gathering information, coordinating and communicating with various departments.Contributes to the overall success of the cost center by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned, maintaining high levels of accuracy, maintaining a professional demeanor and appropriate levels of confidentiality, and providing excellent customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or a related field.- Minimum three to five years of experience in the related field.- Strong computer skills, including the development of spreadsheets and reports using graphs and charts, are required. - Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and administrative skills required. - The ability to initiate and follow through with work responsibilities and to meet deadlines with a minimum of supervision is required.
- Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.