• Review and Monitor the measurement of quality objective of department.• Implement and control HR policies and procedures effectively.• Conduct and ensuring the efficient internal and external recruitment and selection of suitable and sufficient employees to meet vacancies identified by department heads.• Manage orientation to new employees.• Organizing performance appraisal.• Ensuring for all HR functions. • Manage exit interview and monitor turnover rate.• Monitor and Implement Career Developing Training to improve personal development.• Control and check monthly remuneration, compensation and benefits of employees.• Forecast for monthly HR budget plan.• Review & Check of Monthly HR actual expenses with budget.• Monitor and measure quality objective to be fulfill.• Approve for social security contribution of employee.• Define tax amount for employees.• Check and organize monthly HR record for monthly meeting.• Review and manage for the HR data analysis.• Assist to Division Head.
• Good Management & communication skill, fair-mined and positive thinking.• Able to implement HR policies and procedures.• Must know well in HRM and HRD functions.• Able to lead and organize organizational change.• Good Computer skill (Microsoft office, Internet and email).• Have continuous learning & good presentation skill strong interpersonal skill.• Able to work under pressure. Able to provide counseling and negotiation.• Able to work in Thilawa Oil Terminal.
Meal or Travel allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Max Energy Co., Ltd, one of the strategic business units (SBUs) of Max Myanmar Group of Companies, was founded on 10th (June) 2010 after the formal approval of the National Privatization Commission for private distribution Commission that diesel and petroleum products are privately distributed in the local market. The vital role of Max Energy is to fulfil the energy requirement of motor vehicles, to enhance the growth of inland transportation, to achieve customers’ satisfaction and loyalty and also to support the growing economy of Myanmar. The quality of all our products is authentic as it has been tested in loading port by international recognized inspection company and again at discharge port by Myanmar Petrochemical Enterprise (MPE) of SGS. All our filling stations utilize advanced-technology dispenser machines with software, thus we can promise that we provide precise quantity to our customers. Our competitive strengths include (24/7) operation service, corporate credit sales service, wholesales, excellent customer service, and convenient location of our filling stations. All our staff are well-trained, skilful, responsible and accountable to provide added value to customers.