Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; strong interpersonal skills; highly organized and ability to work independently, team player, able to prioritize workload of senior management, flexible in tasks, willingness to learn and contribute and help as needed.Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records to maintain good database.Employee development & Training Establish program for all employees Initiate and implement any necessary changes to help boost worker productivity.Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws and keep abreast of the changes in it.Provide support in senior management of HR requirements such as recruitment, job descriptions, Personal records contracts, visa's holiday management etc remaining discrete and confidential at all times.Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and cover receptionist during her absenceOversee and supervise office administration, facilities office activities and maintenance services.Manage the office support function effectively and efficiently and meets the various needs of the team to enable them to focus on their work.Performs other duties as assigned such as Community and team building eventsManage SSB administration, handle SSB payment and health insurance and visa processing by coordinating with the company agents.Coordinate and cooperate with Dept heads in the implementation process of better HR system.
• Maximum 3/4 years relevant experience in HR /Admin accounts role• Degree or Tertiary Qualification in Business or Administration• Experience in all facets of HR/Administrative support• Advanced skills on MS Word, Outlook, Excel.• Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment;• Computer applications related to the work• Basic supervisory principles and practices• Records management principles and practices; • Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems;• Organizing own work, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction;• Communicating and liaising effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, the general public, representatives of public and private organizations
Rewards for over Performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Real Estate Consultancy, including Research and Advisory, Valuation, Sales and Leasing, Office solutions and Property Management.