- Responsible all safety related tasks, inspection, review analysis, reporting, and creative performance related with specified major such as Electrical Safety, Mechanical Safety, Fire Fighting Safety, etc.- Assist with developing HS plans that comply with Company policies and procedures.- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HS program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Min Diploma in Engineering or any Degree.- Possess certification in OHSA or Environmental Safety.- Min 1 year relevant HS experience in Industry or other.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution