1. Correctly understand and implement the company’s human resources management policies and actively promote the construction of the HR system;2. Responsible for the implementation and promotion of recruitment, training, corporate culture and other related;3. Responsible for standardizing and implementing compensation and welfare policies and assisting in the implementation of local compensation incentive programs;4. Responsible for the processing of employee labor relations affairs;5. Organize the implementation of employee communication and employee ideological investigations, investigate and analyze the potential loss of personnel, and reduce the turnover rate of key employees;6. Assist management cadres to improve employee satisfaction and employee efficiency;7. Responsible for assisting management in organizing and implementing staff performance appraisal, and planning and organizing employee representative training.
1. Familiar with the related process and system requirements of the company's human resources management work;2. Strong sense of responsibility, proactive work, and good pressure-bearing capacity;3, high interpersonal sensitivity, communication and coordination capabilities, organizational planning capabilities and other comprehensive quality;4. The performance is good and there are no bad records or reputation.5, HR work experience, business management experience, integrated management experience, people with overseas work experience is preferred;6, Require skilled English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
BonusRewards for over Performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques