• Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review and safety• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.• Administers benefits programs such as vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.• Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.• Prepares budget of human resources operations.
• Any degree holders with MBA or other international HR Diploma is more preferable• Can perform effectively leading role in HR function such as recruitment and selection, Wages and Salary, Welfare, Health and safety, employment relation, resignation, and termination process• Must have well experience in overall recruitment functions• Excellent in English Four Skills• Good personality combined with excellent communication and reporting skills
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Our Organisation is a leading provider of Project Engineering and Engineering Supply based in Myanmar. We are in collaboration and develop joint venture with MNCs in Power Sector, Real Estate Development (Housing Estate, Industrial Zone Development, Hotel Resorts, Modern Farming & Agriculture based factories and Dairy Farm) and Trading (Commodities, Chemical Trading and General Trading).