1. Ability to read the design drawings and generate a 3D model in Revit for creation ofShop Drawings purposes a. Understanding the details from the design drawings and able to create a GFC/layout Drawings out of it. b. Develop 3D models to illustrate contractor questions and possible solutions. c. Ability to quality check the 3D model against design drawings for its accuracy, correctness, completeness, alignment, duplication, omissions and log issues in case of discrepancies.d. Ability to compare 2D and 3D data between the different versions to identify what has changed over a period of time between the files.2. Produce dimensioned drawings for layout and pre-fabrication from the models: a. Should be familiar with project set up and setting up sheets in AutoCAD and Revit and printing pdf documents for field use. b. Able to create shop drawings which includes floor plans, sections, elevations, reflected ceiling plan, foundation plans, details, isometric view, etc. along with schedules, quantities from 3D model. c. Have a good understanding working with layers, line weights, annotations, tags, dimensions, scale etc. in AutoCAD and Revit.3. Ability to manage/lead projects: a. Ability to estimate the quantum of effort needed shop drawings based on the 3Dmodels and other documents provided. b. Ability to perform various Quality Checks to validate models for things like:i. Model completenessii. Alignment with basis of design and design documentsiii. Model sanity: no duplication of data, no errors and omissions, continuity of systems between the different points of connection. c. Ability to perform Quality Checks for created shop drawings for i. Annotations: Dimension styles, tags, keynote.ii. Line Style: Line type/color/weight.iii. Sheet/View Template: Legends, title block, project information.iv. Content against model: missing information, duplication, overlaps.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:- Diploma or higher degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or closely related field.-At least 5 year of hands-on experience in creating shop drawings in Revit andAutoCAD.-Basic understanding of Architectural, Structural and Civil construction documents.-Basic understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, is a plus.-Proficiency with BIM Authoring tools: (over sea experienced are preferable)-5+ year experience in Revit Suite of products (Revit Architecture, Revit Structure)-5+ year experience in AutoCAD based products (AutoCAD architecture)- Knowledge of construction management issues.-Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.- Excellent communication skill (Proficient in speaking/listening/reading/writing in English & Burmese)- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.- Effective participation in team environment.- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
-Ferry Provocation-One year bonus -Incentive bonus base on over performance -Working Time ( 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ) -Open Days ( Monday to Saturday)
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Nilar Group Of Company is a well known diversified group in Myanmar. The Group's activities span from exploration and production of pulp and paper to food and beverage to international trading to agriculture to Sawn Timber to Plywwod. Major Group Companies are Myanmar Nilar Foodstuff Company, Nilar Pulp And Paper Company, CO2 Solution and United Nilar Agribusiness.