• Prepare documents for DICA and MIC application process• Provide customer service such as liaise with government offices and banks• Report to customers via mail or phone for informing the process situations• Apply visa for Japanese guests for them in Myanmar• Any other duties assigned by manager and managing director
• Any university graduate (preferably from UFL majored in Japanese)• Must have JLPT N2 and above level with ability to read, write and speak fluently• Must be age between 25 ~ 29 with experience in related field• Strong desire and interest to do documentation with ability to multitask• Active, outgoing and mature personality with good attitude and ability to become flexible with Japanese culture• Good team-spirited with eager to take new challenges
Allowance will preferred after trial period.
Working Place - Kamayut TownshipWorking Time - 8:30 AM - 5:30 PMWorking Day - Monday to Friday
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We conducts-Screening and pre-interview-Aptitude test and language skill test-Arrangement for company interview or group interview-Follow up after interview