- iOS development experience with Swift or Objective-C- Designing attractive and user experience UI Design for mobile application- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.- Work on continuous App development, API’s and improving application performance.
- At least 2 years of iOS Developer- Strong communication skills- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and IOS development - Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google Map, Location Services, GCM and etc- Experience working with remote data via (SOAP and REST) API calls, XML and JSON- Experience with iOS SDK versions and frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques