- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC). - Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions. - Write well-designed, testable code. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility. - Integrate software components into a fully functional software system. - Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. - Document and maintain software functionality. - Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems. - Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback. Comply with project plans and industry standards. - Ensure software is updated with latest features. Communicate with business department to clarify and understand requests. - Manage software development project progress and make reports.
- Bachelor Degree or above in IT major.- Expertise experience in UIPath studio workflows Sequences, flowcharts and business processes to build automation workflow according to client needs. - Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC). - Experience with test-driven development. Proficiency in software engineering tools. - Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer. - Experience designing interactive applications. - Ability to develop software in Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages. - Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate). - Ability to document requirements and specifications."
> Phone Allowance> Overtime Allowance> Year End Bonus +++
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Bridge digital divide, drive the economy growth and social development