• Provides daily support for ERP and IT System.• Support and implement new functionality with ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV and related System.• Acts as formal point of contact/liaison and technical expert and coordinate and collaborate with functional users to resolve fund related and system issues.• Align and Lead the integration project between ERP and other system (SFA, DMS, Power BI).• Develops necessary documentation associated with recommended business system changes, i.e., business requirements, functional design, system configuration documents Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality and releases.• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.• Assists in the development of training materials and provide training to new users.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, or related fields (other degree holders with relevant job experience is also acceptable)• Certified in Microsoft professional qualification is an advantage• Minimum 2 year working experience in IT & ERP system.• Proven working knowledge of business processes• Hands on experience in business process analysis.• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL• Excellent communication skills in both English and Myanmar languages
-Performance Base Bonus- Medical Benefit
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.