- Work together with senior auditor to plan the audit plan.- Check expenditures, sales and other financial records ensure to comply the regulations.- Prepare audit reports including findings and take necessary corrective action plan- Communicate with other internal departments, business units and regional offices. - Analysis for financial and non-financial information
- Age between 24-34 years old - B.Com or LCCI Level 3 (UK)- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Accounting software- Able to work under pressure and good team player
* Ferry and lunch provided* Rewards over performance
* Join an experience team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Europe & Asia Commercial Co.,Ltd. (EAC) was formed in 1994 as a trading company, exporting agriculture products to neighboring countries and importing consumer products from China. The business model was changed in 1996 to become a manufacturer and distributor of consumer products. Over the last 15 years, EAC had grown rapidly in the consumers, foods and beverages industry. Nowadays, EAC products touch every day's life of consumers in Myanmar. With a wide range of product category and brands, EAC become the market leaders of manufacturers and distributors in consumer industry in Myanmar. With the company’s core philosophy of providing quality products to consumers, EAC applies international standard management system in the manufacturing process and focuses on the customer relations in order to provide the best service to customers. Europe & Asia Commercial Co.,Ltd aims to be a leading company in the industry of manufacturing and distribution of food products that meet international quality standards. We believe that to be able to provide quality products to our customers, we should carefully select, train, develop, and retain talented people, adhere to the ISO certification awarded to us, and engage in research and development. We also believe in dealing with our customers, staff, and suppliers with integrity and honesty. So come join us and apply now!