The roleThe Junior Graphic Designer will be a core member of a small, collaborative in-house creative agency team. The Junior Graphic Designer will support on visualizing concepts to support the copy written by the copy writer, developing campaign ideas to meet the needs of the bank, introducing new design ideas to the bank. They will design creative for websites, apps, and other digital platforms, as well as some traditional media. Responsibilities• Work on designs and campaign ideas that meet the brief.• Design digital and traditional advertising materials to communicate to the relevant audience• Work in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to create materials for print, digital, social and in-branch use.• Be able to design quickly and simply, to meet tight deadlines• Take part in brainstorm sessions to give new ideas to the rest of the team. • Continue to develop own professional design skills (software, creative thinking, campaign development).
• Required skills (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign), and social media platform such as Facebook, Youtube and Instagram are added advantage• At least 2 years of work experience in the related field is required for this position; advertising, marketing or production.• Must have creative flair, originality and strong visual sense• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines daily• Able to work in a team productively• Strong ability of conceptualize, visual and execute graphic design work from design briefs. Must be able to initiate own projects and not wait for instruction.• Basic understanding of English will be beneficial, but fluency not essential. Most interaction will be with the rest of the in-house agency team and people who speak Myanmar.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Purpose We are driven by a simple aim. As the largest Bank in Myanmar, we are committed to enhance the quality of lives of the people in Myanmar, through financial inclusion. And in that becoming the Best Managed Bank in the World! Join us in this journey to positively impact the community and the nation.Fulfilling Career – Today and TomorrowWe put the emphasis on individual responsibility, opportunity and autonomy. We encourage growth through continuous on-the-job development and a fast paced environment that will stretch and build your expertise daily. We encourage our people to view their career as a journey; to think not about a vertical career ladder, but a long-term aspiration to broaden their exposure or deepen their skills over time. We would like to build the Bankers of Tomorrow for Myanmar!Personal ChallengeWe put the emphasis on individual responsibility, opportunity and autonomy. We encourage growth through continuous on-the-job development and a fast paced environment that will stretch and build your expertise daily. We encourage our people to view their career as a journey; to think not about a vertical career ladder, but a long-term aspiration to broaden their exposure or deepen their skills over time. We would like to build the Bankers of Tomorrow for Myanmar!