• Prepare visual presentations by designing artwork and copy layouts (Flyer, Factsheet, E-card, Infographic, Illustration, Labels & Signs, Presentations in PowerPoint, Image retouching for the Social media & Publications• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials with typesetting and similar design equipment.• Make sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format / sizes /color codes before being sent to press and production facilities• Support the Printing & Binding process in-house & outsource service• Digitize the Office Documents, re-modified & prepared the Documents for Printing & others• Working with internal departments of Group of Companies and external third party services to get best result & quality• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed• Perform related duties as required from time to time by assigning Supervisor• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
Education / Experience• A Bachelor degree in any field and require the completion of Diploma / Certificate in Multimedia and Graphic Design with equivalent work experience in related fields is more preferred.• Minimum of 1- 2 years working experience in related fieldSpecial Skills• Proficient in Graphic Design Software (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Corel Draw) • Skilled in Microsoft Packages (Power Point, MS World) • Experienced in Layout Skills / Creativity / Illustration / Icon & Infographic development / Deadline-Oriented / Flexibility /• Must have the knowledge of Design Fundamental Concepts & Rules / Fundamental Concepts of Typography / Basic Color Theory / Fundamental knowledge of Photography / Offset Color Separation and Printing knowledge• Experienced in using Desktop Publishing Tools (Scanner, Camera, Printer and Others…)• Acceptable command of written, typing and spoken skills of both Myanmar & English
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MPRL E&P Group of Companies focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. MPRL E&P is the flagship company of the group, leading upstream oil & gas exploration and development projects in both onshore and offshore Myanmar.M&A is the leading service company in the energy sector of Myanmar providing a full spectrum of services to oil & gas operators and their main contractors in the country. Myint & Associates Construction (M&AC) is the property development arm and is also involved in real estate related engineering and construction. Myint & Associates Telecommunications (M&ATel) is at the forefront of providing data center colocation services whereby owning and operating the only Uptime Institute Tier III certified data center in Myanmar as well as developing opportunities involving cloud computing, IT managed solutions, and infrastructure/platform as A services.Myint & Associates Offshore Supply Base Limited (M&AOSB) is a privately owned specialist service provider poised to deliver a comprehensive suite of operational and specialist technical service solutions to the oil and gas industry in Myanmar. Founded in 2017, M&AOSB is a member of the MPRL E&P Group of Companies, which focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. M&AOSB is set to grow as we pursue business opportunities to support oil and gas exploration and production offshore Myanmar.Myanmar Independent Power Production (MIPP) pursues opportunities in the downstream energy space which include projects involving liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as independent power production. Myint & Associates (M&A) was established in 1989 and is the founding member of the group.Our corporate culture across the MPRL E&P Group of Companies is influenced by our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices. We believe in developing a culture that promotes honesty and integrity, has a strong sense of focus on results based performance, encourages the development of employees and promotes sustainable development across the group’s activities through dialogue and engagement. We offer a wide range of career opportunities across multiple sectors and business functions in a challenging and rewarding environment.