• General: Gain a quick understanding of oilfield operations, including petroleum licensing issues, such as PSC contracts, Farm-out Agreements (FoA) and Joint Operating Agreements (JOA) as well as commercial Agreements. o Administer and monitor PSC, FoA and JOA on behalf of MPRL E&P/MPEP, o Administration and compliance of contracts where MPEP or MPRL E&P has an interest, except for the Mann field.o Supervise the upgrade and maintenance of a filing system for each PSC, IPR, FoA, JOA, and all future agreements to do with commercialization of A-6 gas which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules*, AFE's*, expenditures*, audits*, meetings (TCM, OCM and MOGE meetings), including resolutions discussed and signed at these meetings, for quick retrieval (the "filing system"). * in coordination with Finance team.• Block A-6 in pre-Development and Development phase: assist Joint Venture Manager as required for the following activities:o MPRL E&P's operatorship: As MPRL E&P is to be a Joint Operator for Block A-6 during the development phase, review and follow up TCM, OCM minutes and resolutions.o Stakeholder Engagement: Participate in the stakeholder engagement meetings both Joint Venture Partners and Government Officials as described as key interfaces in below.o Block A-6 Fund Raising: Assist Finance and Business Support teams in obtaining clarity in expenditures planning, such as cash call planning to help in drafting financing plans and providing any technical support needed to be conveyed to funding institutions.o Joint Venture Partners' activities: Regularly monitor websites of partners Total and Woodside to check for any publicly announced developments that may affect Block A-6 operations and report to AJVM/JVM, corporate management and EXM. • Non-Operated Joint Ventures: assist Joint Venture Manager as requested in advising and/or alerting in launching, drafting, monitoring Technical Committee Meetings (TCM), Operating Committee Meetings (OCM) and Management Committee Meetings (MCM) in conformity with JOA's, maintaining contacts and liaising with partners and operators, answering or organize answering of queries, following up correspondence, checking compliance of contracts. • The employee may from time to time be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.Dimensions: Key role in smooth and swift operations of MPRL E&P's role in the Block A-6 Development phase.Key Interfaces (outside of Exploration & Joint Venture team):• Internal partners, more specifically:o Business support teams, incl. marketing and fund-raising team(s)o Finance teamo Compliance teamo CSR/HSE teamso Technical teamso Corporate Management• External partners to MPRL E&P: o Joint Venture partners Total, Woodside, ENI and Shell;o Government's departments, mainly but not only: MOGE, OGPD, ECD;o MPRL E&P GoC's, more specifically M&A, M&A OSB, Asia Drilling.Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
Education / Experience• Bachelor degree in law and/or economics and/or business administration preferred.• 5 years of experience in medium-high working pressure businessSpecial Skills• Self-starting and good sense of initiative• Critical thinking and problem solving skills• Quick grasp of challenges with good sense of cutting the right corners if necessary, to timely complete assigned tasks• Good planning, flexibility for prompt changes of situation and job prioritizing skills to minimize "five-to-midnight" syndrome• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and multi-disciplinary team environment / influencing, customer service.
Lunch, Ferry, Uniform
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MPRL E&P Group of Companies focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. MPRL E&P is the flagship company of the group, leading upstream oil & gas exploration and development projects in both onshore and offshore Myanmar.M&A is the leading service company in the energy sector of Myanmar providing a full spectrum of services to oil & gas operators and their main contractors in the country. Myint & Associates Construction (M&AC) is the property development arm and is also involved in real estate related engineering and construction. Myint & Associates Telecommunications (M&ATel) is at the forefront of providing data center colocation services whereby owning and operating the only Uptime Institute Tier III certified data center in Myanmar as well as developing opportunities involving cloud computing, IT managed solutions, and infrastructure/platform as A services.Myint & Associates Offshore Supply Base Limited (M&AOSB) is a privately owned specialist service provider poised to deliver a comprehensive suite of operational and specialist technical service solutions to the oil and gas industry in Myanmar. Founded in 2017, M&AOSB is a member of the MPRL E&P Group of Companies, which focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. M&AOSB is set to grow as we pursue business opportunities to support oil and gas exploration and production offshore Myanmar.Myanmar Independent Power Production (MIPP) pursues opportunities in the downstream energy space which include projects involving liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as independent power production. Myint & Associates (M&A) was established in 1989 and is the founding member of the group.Our corporate culture across the MPRL E&P Group of Companies is influenced by our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices. We believe in developing a culture that promotes honesty and integrity, has a strong sense of focus on results based performance, encourages the development of employees and promotes sustainable development across the group’s activities through dialogue and engagement. We offer a wide range of career opportunities across multiple sectors and business functions in a challenging and rewarding environment.