Industry Liaison and Career Advisor works with Sea Lion and SITE administration to establish strong collaborative relationship between SITE and industry including Chambers of Commerce, Industrial Zone Management Offices, regional governments, industry associations and organizations, factories and foreign governmental and non-governmental organizations with the aim of enhancing training courses at SITE to meet the skill requirements of the industry and to support employability of SITE students by assisting them with CV writing, interview skills, job searching, mentoring and more.
- Reporting Director of Industrial Solutions of Sea Lion Group on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on the development of Centre for Industry Collaboration- Working closely with administration and departments of SITE, and officials at Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training under the Ministry of Education- Reaching out to chambers, industry associations, industrial zones, regional governments, foreign embassies, foreign chambers, ministerial departments and build strong relationships with them- Inviting guest speakers for industry talk series- Planning and organizing industry visits to relevant factories, workshops, etc for the students- Planning and organizing seminars, meetings, events, symposiums, conference, etc either on campus or off campus- Organizing job fairs, industry days, and job interviews- Identifying employment opportunities including internship, apprenticeship, part-time and full-time positions- Developing career development program for SITE students including personal grooming, CV writing, job searching, mentoring, etc- Keeping record of employment history of SITE students and contact information of alumni- Organizing alumni association events- Coordinating woodworking and CNC woodworking department products sales and orders- Coordinating project works for industrial automation, CNC production technology, water and wastewater management and renewable energy departments- Coordinating on-campus and off-campus training that are not organized by SITE staff
- reward for performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Sea Lion Company is seeking applications from dynamic and highly motivated Myanmar nationals to promote Healthcare Solutions & Services, Biomedical & Life Sciences, Technical and Industrial products & services of globally renowned manufacturers including GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Hill-Rom, Festo for the following vacancies in Yangon Head Office and Mandalay Branch.