- Assist to Assistant Logistics Manager- Implement to have the " right product", in the " right quantity", at the "right place", at the " right time", with the " right cost"- Shipping Management Process- Port clearance process- Inventory Management Process- License Process- Delivery Management Process- RTA registrar- Tax clearance - TT remittent- Any other duties to support others department or team that from time to time are required to meet the needs of the company.
- Excellent Communication Skill- Listening and Reading Comprehension- Business Writing- Negotiation Skill- Time Management- English (Advanced)- MS Office Package, Internet & Email- Works in a fast-paced, often stressful environment. Spends time between an office space using computer technology for walking through related outside places. Works normal business hours, but has to work late into the evening and on weekends at times when working on a project with a tight deadline.
- Travel Allowance- Overtime payment
- Make different- International Standard- Join experienced team
- Training provided- Learn a new skill on the job
Summit SPA Motors Ltd is established in August, 2014 as Joint Venture Company of Sumitomo Corporation (SC) of Japan and Serge Pun & Associates Group of Companies (SPA) of Myanmar for leading HINO vehicles business in Myanmar. Sumitomo Corporation is founded in December,1919 in Japan and focus on the five business units, Metal Products Business, Transportation & Construction Systems, Environment & Infrastructure, Media, Network, Lifestyle related Goods and Service, Mineral Resource, Energy, Chemical & Electronic and regional organizations in Japan and abroad work closely together and leverage the Integrated Corporate Strength of the Group in a wide range of businesses performed in 66 countries globally. SPA Group of Myanmar is conglomerate business and was founded in 1991, when a group of like-minded colleagues joined to establish first business venture. SPA shared a clear vision of what wanted to achieve and had a bold plan of how to achieve it, and thus, Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Ltd was born. One year later, First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (FMI) was established, one of Myanmar’s earliest public companies, which has since become flagship brand. From these small beginnings, SPA Group has expanded over the years and, at the end of the second decade, company now operate a range of diverse businesses in seven key sectors – Financial Services, Real Estate, Services, Agriculture, Automobiles, Manufacturing & Trading and Retail.