- Supervise installation and maintenance of Electrical panels, Gen sets and power system and Electrical equipment on silos and warehouse , jetty and whole yard .-To maintain all IBTT’s Electrical equipments are operational all the time.-Monitor and check periodic maintenance schedule (PMS)as per manufacturer’s guide line.-Liaise with equipment manufacturers (Local and overseas ) for technical assistant, service and spare parts availability .-Conducting routine inspections and test of alarms, CCTVs , detectors and all fire and security related equipments.-Handling basic repairs and keep maintain all electrical panels, JBs , motors and power systems are in operational-Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.-Diagnosing electrical issues and correcting them.-Repairing wiring, DBs, JBs , Motors , Gen sets ,lighting, heaters, transformers, sub stations equipment and others as necessary.-Drafting of required drawings if necessary.-Assisting to Silo and warehouse operation -yearly calibrating of load cells in truck scale -Provide technical and safety training to technicians and workers.-Liaise with security department and safety department and other departments whenever necessary-Conducting testing and commissioning of newly installed equipments and systems for electrical completion -Liaising with YESC and appropriate government bodies.-Compile, Keep and Record all electrical related drawings from POC ( contract drawing and as built drawings for future maintenance ).-well maintain power systems and lines.-Advising management for future electrical infrastructure development for IBTT.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Power/ Electronics / Power Engineering/ Precision Engineering and other relevant certificates.- Minimum 5 years of experience as an electrical engineer in the PORT/ Marine Industry.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.