- Supervise installation and maintenance of Machineries, mechanical equipment on silos and warehouse , jetty and whole yard .-To maintain all IBTT’s equipments are operational all the time.-Monitor and check periodic maintenance schedule (PMS)as per manufacturer’s guide line.-Lead and organize Maintenance team including technicians and workers.-Liaise with equipment manufacturers (Local and overseas ) for technical assistant, service and spare parts availability -Conducting routine inspections and test fire fighting systems and all related equipments and fire and evacuating drills.-Handling basic repairs and Maintain all machineries and piping systems are in operational-Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.-Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.-Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.-Drafting of required drawings if necessary.- Monitoring and controlling fresh water distribution system - Handling of fuel and lub oil for trucks owned by IBTT-Provide technical and safety training to technicians and workers.-Liaise with security department and safety department and other departments whenever necessary-Conducting testing and commissioning of newly installed equipments and systems
-Degree/ Diploma in Engineering ( Mechanical / Marine/ Petrol- Chemical/ Mechatronics ) and other relevant certificates.-Minimum 5 years of hand on experiences in Mechanical Inspection, Installation and repairing of machinery and equipment and systems.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.