* Reporting to the Maintenance team leader the Senior Technician is accountable to perform all repairs and carry out scheduled maintenance programs as directed by the Site Manager according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.* Perform all leadership duties as a senior member of the team in the absence of the team leader.* Lead, manage, teach and coach maintenance teams, including support members, sub-contractors and others as required.* Create and implement preventative and corrective maintenance standards for building services, and equipment such as firefighting equipment, boilers, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment.Assess and repair office equipment, canteen equipment and other equipment as required or instructed.* Perform daily inspections and check lists to ensure all machines work smoothly, keeping them in optimal operating condition.* Maintain log book on history of all machine recording the counter measures and prevent issue re-occurrence.Check and support M&E activities to reduce consumption energy, and costs.Work with main contractors, building management on checking, following the maintenance plan, and dealing with all kinds of problems; and report to the manager in case of any problem arising. * Ensure the fire safety in the office.Other tasks on requestOptimize labor at based on SOW and budget requirements.* Monthly Operations reporting (KPI’s Required by Management)Optimize product usage at each site maintaining standardizing material lists.Perform regular inspections and ensure presence of staff regularly.* Maintain operational budgets in accordance with contract SOW.
* Major in Mechanical or Electric Engineering or Technical Trade Certification* Burmese. Male only. Age: 24~36 years old* Fluent in English and Burmese, Chinese an asset.* Must have at minimum 2-year working experience in the relevant fieldExperience with IT equipment to include installing, preparing software, office equipment, network driver and other requirements.* Detailed technical knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and specialized HVAC equipment, to included natural gas systems.* Good customer service and ability to work independently & good sense of teamwork, paying attention to details, persistent, highly trustworthy, accurate.
* Reward for over performance
* Make a different
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Aden is a major innovator in the SMART Integrated Facility Management services industry. Founded in 1997 by French Entrepreneur Joachim Poylo, with its headquarters in Shanghai, Aden FM has 20 years of expertise in the Integrated Facility Management Industry, with a growing team of 26,000 employees in 25 countries around the world. Clients of all sizes from a wide range of industries, including many listed on the CAC40, FTSE100, Forbes Global 2000, and Fortune 500, count on ADEN for strategic outsourcing.