- Participate in company's strategic planning.- Help the HOD in evaluating performance.- To keep track of business revenue - To make research way to increase profitability and lower risk- Learn staff functions and line, management view points, company policies, practices and operations.- Attain knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Must be graduated (Bachelor's degree) - Must be fresh graduated- Proficient in MS office, power point and excel- Must be fluent in English ( Chinese is an advantage) \- Must have strong personal and communication skill- Must be able to work at Thilawa.
- Bonus+yearly salary increment- monthly gratis - Lunch, ferry and dormitory provided- Medical allowances
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.