Manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient allocation of resources, where applicable- Develop and enhance distribution center strategies, policies and processes to optimize warehouse capacity, enhance productivity and minimize costs- Manage the distribution center operations to achieve the organizational goals of “on time - in full and good condition” delivery of customer orders- Plan and manage the allocation of manpower resources based on business needs to ensure efficient distribution center operations- Monitor the availability and reliability of infrastructure and equipment to minimize downtime, and resolve problems/breakdowns immediately- Monitor and identify operational cost drivers, establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce costs and increase revenue- Monitor distribution center operations to ensure warehouse is compliance with good documentation practice (GDP), good manufacturing practice (GMP), quality standards and local regulations- Manage quality control measures/procedures to ensure accuracy of stocks/inventory and prevent damages in goods whether in storage or transit- Manage root cause analysis and establish corrective actions on stocks holding, product quality and trade fulfillment- Build effective business relationships with suppliers, customers, government agencies and service providers - Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Business Development, etc.) to develop existing and new business to maximize utilization of warehouse- Manage and oversee team's delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Supply Chain Management and DKSH behaviors to achieve team/function goals- Drive Self learning and improvement in the area of supply chain management and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or related field- Minimum five to eight years’ experience in a similar role- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a managerial capacity- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of distribution center, distribution and transportation- Proven hands-on experience in warehousing, inventory management, pick and pack functions- Demonstrate strong appreciation of customer service requirements and commitment- Proven experience and know-how in cost efficiency/reduction and productivity improvement initiatives- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
According to company policy
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term "Market Expansion Services" suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands to grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 780 business locations in 36 countries – 750 of them in Asia – and 30,320 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.5 billion in 2016.The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.Business activities are organized into four specialized Business Units that mirror DKSH fields of expertise: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.