• Taking off quantity for tender• Estimate quantity and costs of materials• Prepare contracts and documents• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.• Negotiating the cost of projects.• Account preparation & periodic progress claim• Any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical)• 1-2 years of M&E estimating experience• More prefer candidate possess certificate in M&E course• Proficient in AutoCAD• Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.• Must be fast learner in new things/technology • Ability to work afterhours as necessary• Extremely proactive and self-managed• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Rewards for over performance
- Monday to Friday - Saturday Alternate- 09:00AM to 06:00PM- Lunch provided in office
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques