- Develop, propose, and execute the Marketing Strategy for Myanmar, in order to become a leading brand.- Responsible for Pricing Positioning & Management, Trade & Consumer Promotions, and New Product Development.- The KPI is Net Sales Revenue, Gross Margins, and Marketing Cost Centre (ATL, & BTL).- Develop Marketing Team members.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration. - Minimum 5 years in Marketing Leadership function, either in the Paint Industry or Consumer Products. - Possesing qualifications meeting the TOA DNA. - Strong English language skills. - Strategic, intelligent, analytical, and dynamic. - Results-oriented with strong execution skills. - Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills. - Computer literacy (Micrsoft Office). - Having personal transportation.
As standard of the company.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.