• Work collaboratively with the KBZPay team to develop effective, exciting nationwide Marketing campaigns to communicate the KBZPay product to Myanmar. • Gather information to write briefs for the internal Creative Team as well as Third Party agencies.• Review creative proposals and give feedback to ensure they meet the needs of the KBZPay business. • Manage a range of Marketing activities including: digital campaigns, social media posting, POSM development, production and distribution, sales events and internal communications campaigns (to the whole KBZ network).• Act as brand guardian reviewing all branded communications materials going out of the Marketing Department to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines. • Manage timelines and budgets for Marketing activities on KBZPay.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency as an Account Exec/ Manager with Digital responsibilities as well as traditional.Practical experience in running campaigns across multiple channels; digital, TV, Radio, OOH and activation events. Excellent knowledge of e-mail and calendar software, all Microsoft office tools (PPT, Word and Excel).Proven ability to build relationships with clients and own team.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.