- Assist the manager and support the team with daily marketing activities.- Market research: collect market survey, monitor competitor activities and market trends.- Organizing events and demos.- Liaising with other departments, customers, suppliers, etc.- Monitoring the branches activities and assist where necessary.- Preparing monthly internal newsletter.- Keep record of the marketing activities, measure impact.- Collect CSI questionnaires and report back to manager.- Understand the company culture and develop suitable and effective marketing strategies.- Assist with production of marketing and corporate materials, literature.
- A degree in Marketing - Good command of English- Good communication and negotiation skills- Strong administration and organizational skills- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, E-mail, social media platforms.- A team player who is willing to learn.
* Ferry* Uniform* Yearly Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
New Holland Agriculture is a truly global brand, incorporating the knowledge and expertise of companies that have changed agriculture around the world. New Holland is focused on using Global Technology to support and developing agriculture sector all around the world since 1985. We became the Clean Energy Leader in 2006. In Myanmar, formed a partnership with SPA group established Convenience Prosperity Co., Ltd., a division of Yoma Strategic Holdings Limited since 2012.