* Manage and coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities* Oversee the company's brands under corporate guideline* Lead and manage marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy* Orgnize conferences, trade shows and all marketing oriented events* Analyze current market conditions and competitor information to strategize and measure ongoing activies* Manage and oversee the productivity of the marketing plans and projects* Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results to zonal heads* Analyze and manage the marketing budget
* A Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing/business administration* Minimum of 5 years' managerial experience in creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, marketing plan, online marketing, including social media and content marketing* Good organizational and planning skills* Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English are a must* Good creative thinking skills* Outgoing personality and adaptability to change
• KPI oriented Bonus system• Company Ferry provided• Travel Allowance• General Welfare System
• Join an Experienced Team• Use your vehicles’ related experience at work• Fun Working environmen
• Opportunity to promotion• Working directly with MD&ED• Learn new skills & technology
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.