- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms. - To ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.- Managing advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.- Playing a key part in buying, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands products and ensuring all aspects of the.- Supply chains align with the brand.- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Bachelor’s (BA or BSc) in business, marketing, or related field; MBA (or related Master’s) preferred- 5+ years of experience in marketing or related field.- Creative and innovative thinker and planner- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix- Highly creative with ability to think out of box- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Myanmar & English- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management- Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing, including CRM campaigns, online tracking tools, with an understanding of digital advertising.- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience- Excellent analytical and time-management skills- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)- Ability to manage and motivate peopleInterested applicants are required to send with CV, (1) passport size recent photo, copies of NRC card, polices clearance, copies of Graduation certificate and other relevant educational documents to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.