1. Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies2. Develop marketing plans, Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies3. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish4. Plan, create, and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials5. Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives6. Supervise and manage marketing team7. Support sales team with up-to-date and aligned marketing materials8. Monitor, track, and document campaign results, analyze data/returns/customer response9. Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals10. Plan and manage promotional and awareness campaigns, all online avenues of production, including website, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses11. Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service12. Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field (Telecommunication and Engineering background knowledge is preferable)• 5-10 years of previous experience as a marketing manager or related marketing experience• Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels• Strong analytical, financial, or pricing skills preferred• Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills, • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prefer to be business level in English• Ability to manage and lead marketing team and employees• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
Fun working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanmar Information Highway Co., Ltd. or MIH is a joint venture company, between Benchachinda Group of Thailand and local companies, incorporated in 2014 under the law of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, with objectives to provide broadband internet service and data communication services, initially for corporation and residential condensed areas in Myanmar.MIH offers premium telecom services (private communication and internet) to businesses via a stable and advanced optical fiber technology. By incorporating its expertise in Thailand (via its sister company; UIH) and the latest in technology, MIH aims to provide a professional service on the most stable telecom platform in Yangon.