- Supervise installation and maintenance of Machineries and Mechanical Equipment.- To maintain all equipment which are operational in all the time.- Monitor and check periodic maintenance schedule (PMS) as per manufacturer’s guide line.- Conducting routine inspections and maintaining of Generator Engine, Alternators, firefighting systems fire pumps, testing of nozzle.- Handling basic repairs and Maintain all machineries and piping systems of plumbing and sanitary are in operational.- Monitoring and controlling fresh water distribution system.- Monitoring and controlling waste water Treatment Plant system.- Handling of fuel and lub oil for trucks.- Handling basic repairs and Maintain of fuel and lub oil for Generators.- Handling basic repairs and Maintain of Chain Conveyor, Belt Conveyor, Belt Elevator, Hopper, Grab bucket, Air compressor and etc.- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.- Provide technical and safety training to technicians and workers.- Conducting testing and commissioning of newly installed equipments and systems
- Minimum 6 or 8 years of hand on experiences in Mechanical Inspection, Installation and repairing of machinery, and equipment and systems.- Degree in B. E(Mechanical) or B. Tech (Mechanical).- Able to work at Thilawa.
Benefit will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.