- Under supervision of Forman, carry out routine maintenance and troubleshooting of utility equipment and machineires of the plants.- Carry out fabrication /welding works at the workshop - Maintain workshop machines, consumables and hand tools.- Monitor usage of fuel, water and energy of utility equipment. - Assist to project team of perform inspection and testing of mechanical installations/ piping in accordance with Wilmar SOPs.- Must be able to work at Thilawa Site and travel to any other site as and when required. - Always comply with Wilmar Safety Standards and minimum PPE requirement.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Mechanical engineering. - Certificate in Mechanical, Machine Tools and Welder are considerable. - Knowledge in maintaining utility equipment such as engines, boilers, compressors, etc. and workshop fabrication works- Good hands-on skill of fabrication, welding and machines installation works.- Possessions of welder certificate is an advantage.
Annual BonusMedical benefit Transportation ArrangementUniform
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.