Your main responsibility will be to establish media objectives and strategies for advertising campaigns as well as to develop and present media plans for our clients. You should also communicate approved plans to media buyers for implementation and manage the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in direction, goals and budget. We are looking for someone to be able to monitor performance of all media and develop rationale explains results for clients. You will also be able to evaluate communication goals of potential media plans and makes best recommandation.
Successful candidates should have more than 3 years in media planning both in traditional media, excellent verbal and written communication, organisational, interpersonal and analytical skills. You should be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. You should also be able to own projects from start to finish, work with limited supervision and be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, media planning tools with particular emphasis on Media Tools.
• Portfolio of renowned international brands
• Young, creative and motivated team
• 500,000 MMK per month
• Salary negotiation every 6 months
• Agile and modern management
• Beautiful and convenient working space in our Myanmar HQ, Yankin Township
• 10 annual leave days per year• Good CSR including monthly corporate events, Playstation, life insurance, cafeteria and cool working environment