• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans.• Responsible for maintaining products master file, which includes updating products pictures, price, size, color, description and details constantly. To maintain accurate data for the products, live on City Mall Online. • Responsible to drive products sales based on sales and website data, by setting plans for monthly key products push, adjusting product ranking and product recommendation and launching newness campaign.• Work with suppliers, 3rd Party merchants and internal merchandising and inventory planning and logistics teams to ensure product availability in warehouse/stores for new launch, regular and promotion items. • Work closely with suppliers and 3rd parties to create localized product information, including but not limited to photo shooting, description translating and copy writing.• Identify new areas for products and brands to use Omnichannel touch points to reach to the consumer. • Be a dedicated point of contact for all Site Merchandising related aspects and work with team members to deliver a seamless shopping experience.
• Bachelor Degree from a recognized universities 3-4 years of work experience is preferred. • Ability to speak in English and Myanmar. • Content Management background is a plus. Strong attention to detail.• Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results with multiple deadlines. • Ability to analyze data to make decisions. • Effective communication skills with both internal and external parties. Familiar with Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. • Familiar with using tools and technology
Special Provident Fund
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.