• Lead a team to engage merchants for POS/eCommerce. • Ensure after sale activities address any gaps left in both pre-sales and sales activities.• Develop segmentation and engagement strategies to create win-win outcomes for our customers, the bank and the merchants. • Able to address merchant issues. For issues outside merchant payments, this requires cross-functionally collaboration with other departments.• Participation and leadership in internal partnership meetings and discussions, cooperating with, responding to and remediating findings related to audits, vendor management, compliance with regulatory and compliance issues and updates, and risk management.
• Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Banking/Business Administration/Marketing)• Proficient in English language• Banking Experience/Customer Service background shall be an advantage• Strong organizational and influential skills• Strong Teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills• Skilled in oratory and presentation• Willing to work overtime, when needed, to complete the jobs in time and in good results
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.