Our Overall Advisory Practice Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
• Experience in Operational Consulting or Operational improvement or Core Operational Experience with a Myanmar conglomerate is critical.• At least 5 years of experience in providing business advisory services either in deal or post-deal or operations or finance context to come in as Managers and above.• Familiarity of the working environment in Myanmar conglomerates.• Familiarity with deals is an added advantage (includes the overall M&A process, experience in execution or program management of deals of varying scales and scopes)• Extensive in-house experience with enhancing operational efficiency or managing the operational aspects of a business may be considered.• Recognized Degree qualification(s) in Business or equivalent• Willingness to travel
* Travel allowance * Medical benefits
* Awarded Most Effective Recruitment Strategy for Talent Attraction (Gold)* Best Use Of Rewards & Recognition (Bronze)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
PwC Myanmar offers a full suite of business services to assist clients in investing and doing business in Myanmar. Our services includes industry-focused Advisory, Tax, Assurance, Digital Services which specifically includes:• Market entry advisory and market studies• Taxation, customs and excise duties advisory• Human resources advisory and international assignment services• Mergers and acquisitions advisory and due diligence• Governance, Risk and Controls• Incorporation and corporate secretarial services• Capital projects and infrastructure advisory• Business consulting services• Anti-corruption and corporate restructuring