• Provide advice on all operation issue to the Assistant General Manager• Police and appraise the operational system in place and monitor the implementation of the Company’s operation manuals making appropriate recommendation regarding the need for change• Responsible for delivering budget results of Branches• Co-ordinate the activities of all branches and handle all operation issue including computerisation, change management and balancing of books• Prepare monthly and other periodic operation reports for the Assistant General Manager• Visit branches regularly to ensure operations are running smoothly• Liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure timely preparations of annual budget , quarterly budget review, forecasts and business plans• Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company’s customer relationship base• Analyse the business environment and make recommendations on the development of new products and enhance existing products to grow the Company’s customer base and out reach• Develop strategies to minimise customer complaints and suggest ways of managing the public image of the Company• Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the branches, team development, team development, team morale and implementation of microfinance code of conduct at the various levels in operations.• Provide on the job training to all department staff , including new recruits and existing staff• Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company
Graduate from University or Diploma / MBA Management level 5 or 6 years of equivalent working experience in Microfinance Strong analytical skills and experiences with reporting and data analysis Proficiency in planning and budgeting in financial Experience in B2B lead scoring and lead management Mastery of MS office ( Excel , PowerPoint ) Must be Single and between 29 and 40 ages Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment Able to travel to any City Mature disposition with good interpersonal and strong team building skills
* Phone bill * Lunch* Uniform* Meal Allowance * Attendance reward
ရန္ကုန္ ၊ မန္းေလး ၊ ရွမ္းျပည္နယ္ ၊ ပဲခုးတိုင္း ၊ ဧရာ၀တီတိုင္းမ်ားကိုလွည့္လည္သြားလာႏိုင္ရပါမည္
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Chin Corp is a Myanmar-based conglomerate that partners with international firms for joint ventures in Myanmar.The Company, founded by respected Myanmar business man Michael Chin, has achieved success in many types of businesses through a number of partnerships and ventures. With its many years of valuable experience, Chin Corp is the best option to lead investors to business success in Myanmar.Chin Corp is the holding company of (18) operation companies in the agriculture, agro-chemical and food industries, including Golden Key Company and Mikko, for coffee and drink processing and financing institute. It also works with the Myanmar major infrastructure projects, and has entered into a new phase of environmental solution to improve natural environment & renewable energy to construct the water management by solar energy.