A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the health sector, notably in monitoring and evaluating health programs in developing countries, and with the following expertise:• Ability to interpret performance results of health programs and analyses the implications of such results in the country context;• Strong understanding of public health monitoring and evaluation systems;• a thorough knowledge of epidemiology and programmatic interventions related to at least one of the three diseases (HIV and/or TB);• Understanding of the dimensions of health service quality and familiarity with reviewing and interpreting national service delivery guidelines;• Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and tact to effectively communicate with senior-level officials, multiple stakeholders, and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds; and• Strong professional oral communication and writing skills, including the development of reports, oral presentations, and technical/persuasive documents. A Graduate Degree (MSc. equivalent) in:1) Public Health;2) Medicine;3) Epidemiology; or4) Other relevant discipline.
• Must have good written and spoken English and, preferably, a good working knowledge of the official language(s) spoken in the country or countries in which the individual has been assigned to work.• Must have a Master of Public Health degree from an international university • The expert will be involved in work in the context of the LFA mandate that PwC is holding for the Myanmar Global Fund portfolio. In addition, the expert will be engaged in other engagements regarding International Development (IDA) that will occur in the future. The expert will be part of a team working on the Global Fund LFA mandate and other IDA assignments, consisting of 2 international staff and 3 Myanmar staff. There are also opportunities for regional assignments. • The job is subject to the approval of the CV by the client (The Global Fund for HIV TB and Malaria).• PwC Myanmar is a growing and dynamic professional organization which offers a professional and learning environment for dedicated professionals.• Willingness to travel within Myanmar and international development sector.
* Travel allowance * Medical benefits
* Awarded Most Effective Recruitment Strategy for Talent Attraction (Gold)* Best Use Of Rewards & Recognition (Bronze)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
PwC Myanmar offers a full suite of business services to assist clients in investing and doing business in Myanmar. Our services includes industry-focused Advisory, Tax, Assurance, Digital Services which specifically includes:• Market entry advisory and market studies• Taxation, customs and excise duties advisory• Human resources advisory and international assignment services• Mergers and acquisitions advisory and due diligence• Governance, Risk and Controls• Incorporation and corporate secretarial services• Capital projects and infrastructure advisory• Business consulting services• Anti-corruption and corporate restructuring