- Periodical visits to Healthcare Professional’s (HCP) in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP’s and position company of first choice for the HCPs.- With the appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice.- Build credibility and trust with key HCP and KOLs and manage key decision makers/key stakeholders within community & hospital environment- Convince HCPs with the appropriate level of scientific and commercial argumentation to support health agenda- Build and manage KOLs/Rising Stars as identified- Organize local symposia/seminars with HCPs as required- Identity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning’s to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the potential of the area.Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP- Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Healthcare Nutrition Director- Plan, monitor & analyse performance, reporting & review results and insights and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts regarding all core products- Review reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule, and recommends action plans- Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products- Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance
- Degree in Nutrition / Dietetics (For new Hires Only, for existing employee – we will apply for the inclusion once the Act guidelines is implemented)- Computer literate- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English- Experience in working with the medical and health environment will be an advantage.- 7-9 Experience in a supervisory position or have experience in leading work groups.
- Attractive and competitive package- Medical coverage
- International standards- Great working environment
- Career growth opportunities
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.