Assist to Head of Business Unit oversees a business unit within their organization. They are responsible for preparing a budget, as well as overseeing the creation and preparation of market reports. The business unit head also works to develop policies, goals, and tactics to achieve the fiscal goals of the business. As head of the business unit, the business unit manager markedly influences the corporation. Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department. Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions. 1. Assist to BU Head to Develops and implements strategic business plans and functional plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. 2. Assist for Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in business unit operations3. Assist to Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth4. Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks5. Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problem6. Create new strategies for marketing and monitoring all function within the organization7. Build effective relationship with the clients so as to maintain good revenue increase for the organization8. Perform efficient finance management9. Ensure harmonious environment for working10. Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company11. Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities in assigned region12. Coordinate with other teams like the marketing team in order to develop plans for launching of new products, and then its implementation13. Develop and communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company to members of unit. This must of course be relevant to the company’s corporate vision and goals14. Coordinate with other heads of departments, integrating objectives and ideas for organizational growth15. Allocate resources to various centers and regions; all aimed at producing results16. Develops and manages functional operating budgets. 17. To actively monitor and follow up pupil progress.18. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts business strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. 19. Assist together with BU Head to Accomplishes divisional objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.20. Fostering cooperation among individuals and departments in the areas of sharing resources and information and working together to accomplish group goals.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience , primarily in food service or in a B2B food setting• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule• A bachelor’s degree in business administration or in any related field. This has to be from an accredited university or college• The ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company• The ability to analyze information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems• The manager should have the ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently• Ability to tack complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts• Able to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation• Pleasant personality and display managerial and leadership abilities and strong marketing skills• Ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company• Bachelor’s degree Business Management/Hotel and restaurant Management/food Technology/Culinary Arts/ Business degree or related professional qualification
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.