Hintha Business Centres, a member of the Anthem Asia group of companies in Yangon, is looking for a business-minded OPERATIONS MANAGER to handle day-to-day activities. See www.hinthabusinesscentres.comWHAT WE NEEDYOUR QUALITIES - You wear a smile all the time. Client-centred attitude, responsible & committed. A leader capable of motivating your team, delegating responsibilities and prioritising. Detailed in client services & down-to-earth with your team.YOUR SKILLS - Excellent written English & communications skills. Capable of understanding P&L to manage operating costs.YOUR PASSIONS - You love people. You build strong relations with clients, handling their requests and giving assistance. You are physically active with plenty of energy & you can deliver on deadlines.YOUR EXPERIENCE - You have 2-3 years of experience handling operations & customer services in a business-centre environment handling facilities, services and clients. E
- 2-3 years' experience in a serviced-office or co-working business, other relevant hospitality sector experience considered- Good interpersonal skills- Common sense and unflustered whether organising a client's agenda or managing an air-conditioner repair - Excellent client service skills- Experience with B2B sales and marketing an advantage- Ability to deal with senior and international business clients- Ability to manage a small team- Excellent English; Japanese or Chinese an advantage
* Competitive monetary compensation* Discretionary bonus* Great office environment
* Premium serviced office environment* Challenging tasks with stimulating colleagues
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
An independent investment & advisory group building sustainable businesses in Myanmar.Our Myanmar-based team delivers a unique blend of capital, advice and expertise.