• Handle requests and queries while providing information and gathering data, recordkeeping and filing procedures• Manage diary, schedule, meetings, appointments, and conferences • Organize travel arrangements and provide an all-encompassing secretariat function as required• Dispatch all the correspondences and produce reports, presentations, and briefs• Take dictation and minutes
• Any Graduate, Female• Proven work experience as a secretary working with Sr. Management Executives• Good knowledge of translating Myanmar Language ( written and spoken ) to English• Good administration and interpersonal skills • Initiate to support other functional departments like procurement, Finance as required• Interactive skills to interact with Senior managers across various function• Competent in multi-tasking and time management capability • Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Myanmar)• PA diploma or Certificate will be advantage• Proficiency in MS Office applications• Able to travel and work extended working hours as necessary
As per industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.