You will be responsible for digitally photographing assets in studio and outdoor/on location, to be used for ecommerce, in-store and collateral materials including public relations, promotions and social media. Responsible for retouching assets and preparing themin final required formats for use online and print.Duties & Responsibilities• Capturing and processing images for online and print.• Maintaining image quality and requirements.• Accountable for daily workflow.• Maintaining equipment and workspace.• Photo retouching, image compositing and manipulation.
• Ability to use different types of photographic equipment• Ability to light different textures and materials to best show products • Good communication skill
Special Provident Fund
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.